Catalytic Converter Locks in Chamblee, GA
Catalytic converter theft is on the rise! Catalytic converters contain precious metals that are constantly rising in price. Catalytic converters are one the easiest items for a thief steal off of your car. Without protection, a thief can steal it off of your car in less than a minute. The average cost of replacing a catalytic converter is $2000-$3000. With everything that is going on, why not give your vehicle added protection. We can install a Precision laser cut aluminum shield that is designed specifically for the following vehicles:
- Toyota: Prius, Prius V, Prius C, Tacoma, Tundra, FJ Cruiser, Sequoia
- Nissan: NV 200
- Honda: Element
- Heavy gauge stainless steel
- Secured with fasteners (this helps prevent removal) instead of screws.
- Blocks out physical access to the converter, 02 sensor and assembly
- No welding requiredImproved under body aerodynamics (may help improve fuel mileage)
Look no further than the highest quality catalytic converter locks around!
Please contact us for a quote.