Catalytic Converter Theft Protection
Catalytic converter theft is on the rise! Catalytic converters contain precious metals that are constantly rising in price. Catalytic converters are one of the easiest items for a thief to steal off of your car. Without protection, a thief can steal it off of your car in less than a minute. The average cost of replacing a catalytic converter is $2000-$3000. With everything that is going on, why not give your vehicle added protection. We can install a Precision laser cut aluminum shield that is designed specifically for the following vehicles:
- Toyota: Prius, Prius V, Prius C, Tacoma, Tundra
- Nissan: NV 200
- Honda: Element
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel
- Secured with fasteners (this helps prevent removal) instead of screws.
- Blocks out physical access to the converter, 02 sensor, and assembly
- No welding required
- Improved underbody aerodynamics (may help improve fuel mileage)
Look no further than the highest-quality catalytic converter locks around!