Auto AC Repair
Atlanta is hot! And you don’t want to be stuck in traffic with a faulty air conditioning unit. TLS Motorworks is an expert in diagnosing and repairing auto AC systems. We have over 24 years of experience in the automotive repair industry. We are a graduate of Toyota’s T-10 program, ASE Master Tech Certified, and Hybrid Vehicle Certified.
Feel free to leave a voicemail after hours or send us a message.
When To Bring Your Car In For AC Issues
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
Our Diagnostic Evaluation of your AC System Includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap, and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the AC pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Schedule Your Auto AC Repair Service
Keeping the air conditioning flowing within your vehicle is an absolute must! Being in Atlanta, our ASE-Certified technicians have diagnosed and serviced many vehicle’s air conditioning systems. When you start to notice warmer air from the vents, bring you car in to TLS Motorworks for a job done right the first time.